Go Back   hailRedskins.com Fan Board > hailRedskins.com Fan Forums > Mohican Draft Tribe

Brock Crow Osweiler
Old 04-28-2012, 08:43 AM
Sentinel

Default Brock Crow Osweiler

Taking my public humiliation like a man. I was dead wrong on Osweiler, Broncos got him in the 2nd.

Old 04-28-2012, 08:45 AM
hR Staff Writer

Here you go buddy:

Old 04-28-2012, 08:47 AM
Sentinel

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhhorus View Post
Here you go buddy:
BAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA!

I still dont like the kid, but obviously Elway saw something.

Old 04-28-2012, 08:50 AM
hR Staff Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by culpeper View Post
BAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA!

Saw a raw big armed mobile guy who can sit for 3-4 years behind Peyton and learn.

Old 05-08-2012, 02:13 PM
Shaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by culpeper View Post
BAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA!

Great players don't often make great GMs, and Elway may have been the best QB ever. So, I wouldn't be dissuaded about Osweiler just because Elway drafted him.

Old 05-08-2012, 02:24 PM
Medicine Man

Lmao Akh, just saw this thread. Culpeper I hope you didn't open this thread up on my account. I respect you either way though. We had a good spirited debate regarding Osweiler.

To be honest I put Osweiler in my rear view mirror once we were out of the Manning race, which coincidentally is where Osweiler ended up behind anyway just in a different place. But closer to the draft and after seeing his Wonderlic I started to flip flop on him. He needs 2-3 years of work and sitting behind an experienced high-caliber QB like Manning is the most ideal situation for him. If Manning's arm does not come alive Denver is in trouble and may regret casting off Tebow in the end.

Old 05-08-2012, 02:29 PM
Medicine Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanburgerBum View Post
Great players don't often make great GMs, and Elway may have been the best QB ever. So, I wouldn't be dissuaded about Osweiler just because Elway drafted him.
This is so true. Great players typically don't realize the difference between them and someone who is less of a player. Overacheiving is a great platform to become a GM later.

Old 05-09-2012, 12:40 PM
Shaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmanouel8 View Post
Lmao Akh, just saw this thread. Culpeper I hope you didn't open this thread up on my account. I respect you either way though. We had a good spirited debate regarding Osweiler.

To be honest I put Osweiler in my rear view mirror once we were out of the Manning race, which coincidentally is where Osweiler ended up behind anyway just in a different place. But closer to the draft and after seeing his Wonderlic I started to flip flop on him. He needs 2-3 years of work and sitting behind an experienced high-caliber QB like Manning is the most ideal situation for him. If Manning's arm does not come alive Denver is in trouble and may regret casting off Tebow in the end.

I doubt Denver will ever regret dumping Tebow. I was shocked the Broncos traded up to draft him. I like mobile QBs, but not one who can't throw. Tebow is really little more than a glorified RB. In an era when RG demanded 3 No. 1s and a No. 2 and even a washed-up Carson Palmer fetched a No. 1 and a No. 2, Tebow got Denver a 4th and a 5th. That should tell you how the NFL regards Tebow.

Old 05-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Sentinel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmanouel8 View Post

I absolutely opened this on your account. Whats fair is fair and I was wrong. Thats what its about man, debate hard, and to the victor go the spoils. I appreciated the effort and conversation.

Agree 100% with the second paragraph. He could not have gone to a better situation (presuming Manning stays healthy for AT LEAST this year).

Old 05-10-2012, 11:49 AM

Nice Culpeper. I've had to start my share of crow eating threads....
Just so I don't forget, I intend to remind the above poster about this quote.

Old 05-10-2012, 12:28 PM
Ghost Dancer

Nice. I had to research the thread you were referencing. It was a spirited debate.

- Oddball

Old 05-10-2012, 02:36 PM
Sentinel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keino View Post
Nice Culpeper. I've had to start my share of crow eating threads....
HAHA, when Osweiler got picked I shook my head and said "D***". Oh well, gotta face the music

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinSkin
Nice. I had to research the thread you were referencing. It was a spirited debate.
Yeah man, got heated there for a little bit, but it was good. I still stand by what I think about him, but obviously Im no scout and Elway disagrees with me, haha.