Go Back   hailRedskins.com Fan Board > hR General Discussion Forums > Apache Off Topic Tribe

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

3 guys go golfing
Old 09-10-2003, 10:06 AM
Great Spirit

Default 3 guys go golfing

A Pastor, a Butcher and an Engineer.

They catch up to a group of guys 1 hole ahead of them and have to wait an incredibly long time for them to finish the hole. The Pastor waives down a course helper and asks him who is playing up ahead.

The course hand replies "Oh, that's the group of blind firefighters that play here for free."

"For free", the pastor replies?

"Oh, yes. You see around 2 years ago our club house was on fire and those fire fighters saved the club house but were blinded in the process. We let them play golf for free here as a way to say thanks." says the course hand.

"That's a wonderful story", replies the pastor, " I think I will say a prayer for them on Sunday."

"I think I will give them a cut of my best prime rib" says the butcher.

The engineer says "Why can't they play at night?"
A buffalo herd can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo & those are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole because the health of the herd keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. Similarly, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Intake of alcohol, killing the slowest & weakest brain cells first, makes the brain a faster, more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers.