Go Back   hailRedskins.com Fan Board > hR General Discussion Forums > Choctaw hR Gaming Forum

Old 08-03-2004, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skins57
I am also a Madden guy who could not resist at 20 bucks. Well I should have saved my 20 bucks as I am disappointed with this game. I really do not like the passing game as I love to pass and it is very hard to do on this game. I must have the worst WR coaches in the world as all the recievers drop most of the passes I throw. Thank god Madden is coming out soon
i'm warming up to it, but i still hate the passing... my brother and i played as teammates for a game, but when i hit the triangle button the WR doesn't put his hands where the ball will be... it is just weird.

Old 08-03-2004, 06:02 PM
Great Spirit

the game is incredible for playing with your friends, but for a dynasty, stick with madden. the cpu trading is frustrating, injured players will get cut at the end of preseason(larry fitzgerald in his rookie year), and i hear that drafting is horrible.

Old 08-05-2004, 04:42 PM
Code Talker

Negative.... I think the presentation is cool but the game play really sucks. I feel like Im playing a dressed up GameDay (and I hated GameDay). The players have humps on there backs . In slow mo it looks like a bunch of "ole fokes" playing an over the hill bowl...

Give me Madden any day. I must admit the $20 price tag is tempting but a true Madden Fan would still pass on this one. I played against a friend of mines on his system. Just wasn't feeling it. I am hungry for the some Football, but I'll have to wait until Madden.

FunkDaDevil Productions/NexXLevel Entertainment, LLC.
http://www.myspace.com/funkdadevilpro
http://www.soundclick.com/funkdadevilproductions

Old 08-05-2004, 05:19 PM

i'm a true madden fan and i passed on it until the guy told me i could trade it in for $10... i figured for $10 i would "rent" it for a couple weeks.

Old 08-07-2004, 12:14 AM
Scalper

People, don't sell your soul to ESPN we all know full well that Madden is the best and had ESPN not come out 2 weeks before Madden no one would have Cared, but Madden is so Dominant that by the time it comes out everyone will say ES-- What now?

Old 08-08-2004, 05:58 PM
Brave

Quote:
Originally Posted by LavarEatsBabies
On xbox I think it looks really good. Maybe it's just a repercussion of having a ps2
shut it. ps2 is better, even though mine is fried
Sean Taylor is not a good football player. He is a great football player. Not only does he hit like a heavyweight fighter, but he also chases down plays everywhere. - Peter King <RIP #21>

I'm starting to like Jim Zorn more and more...

Trying to watch football from spain...DAMN not futbol, FOOTBALL.

Old 08-08-2004, 06:01 PM
Brave

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSkins17
Give me Madden any day. I must admit the $20 price tag is tempting but a true Madden Fan would still pass on this one. I played against a friend of mines on his system. Just wasn't feeling it. I am hungry for the some Football, but I'll have to wait until Madden.
haha, but his true madden fan bought it just anyway. i dont like the gameplay nearly as much and found myself playing 2004 until tuesday, when 2005 lands on my doorstep. hehehe
Sean Taylor is not a good football player. He is a great football player. Not only does he hit like a heavyweight fighter, but he also chases down plays everywhere. - Peter King <RIP #21>

I'm starting to like Jim Zorn more and more...

Trying to watch football from spain...DAMN not futbol, FOOTBALL.

Old 08-09-2004, 08:11 AM
Chief

Why do the men look funny to me...they don't seem like they're bodies don't look sculpted like the actual players....they look funny to me..But I did buy it to tie me over till madden comes out......It's ok it's kinda hard to get adjusted to the new ways of the joystick....I'm straight Madden been there since the beginning....I admit I did deviate...but I'm such a football nut I had to buy it just to tie me over.....

May the LORD watch between me and thee, while we're abscent from one another....
May his peace be with you till we meet again my friend.

Amen

-Eric

Always count your blessings.

http://s939.photobucket.com/albums/a...1.jpg&newest=1