Go Back   hailRedskins.com Fan Board > hailRedskins.com Fan Forums > the Cherokee Redskins Tribe

Old 08-02-2004, 11:28 AM
HR's Mom

Kenny, since I've got a parking pass and I don't plan to eat that early in the morning...and since I don't drink...do I still need to pay the $40.00?

Also, if there is a place where those of you without parking passes could park your cars for free...then maybe some of us with parking passes could meet you and bring you to the stadium...

Old 08-02-2004, 02:38 PM

me and 2 of my brothers will there, whether we eat or not. i will find out soon if they want to or not.....

~R.I.P Sean Taylor 1983-2007~

Old 08-02-2004, 06:21 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGibbsGirl
Also, if there is a place where those of you without parking passes could park your cars for free...then maybe some of us with parking passes could meet you and bring you to the stadium...
thats not a bad idea. I have parking pass and room to ride three if anyone is intersted I can give you a ride from wherever you park to the tailgate.

Also, does anyone know how strict they are on parking in an area you don't have the correct color for? meaning, I know you can't park in the orange area if you have a green pass, but can you park in the green area if you have an orange pass (as I do). I would really prefer not to sel my orange pass and go through the hassle of buying a green one, but I will if I have too.

And it will be me and my wife and I will pay next week. We will be arriving early around or slightly before 9:30.

Old 08-02-2004, 06:56 PM
Great Spirit

Quote:
Kenny, since I've got a parking pass and I don't plan to eat that early in the morning...and since I don't drink...do I still need to pay the $40.00?

Lorrie, not a problem.

Old 08-02-2004, 08:08 PM
hR Owner

Quote:

Lorri, if you don't want to eat, that's okay. We do plan on having soft drinks and juices for those that don't drink beer/liquor, and we cook before and after the game, so I hope that isn't why you don't want to participate in the entire experience.

Old 08-02-2004, 08:21 PM
hR Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick
Hey Kenny - just made the $40 PayPal payment. It's going to be me and a friend (he another Redskins diehard)..... I didn't know if a friend qualified for the discount, so let me know if you need the other $10.
Of course that's cool pal. No discriminating here.

Old 08-02-2004, 08:23 PM
hR Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axegrinder
As you know,it will be the Mrs. and I.
As far as the $10 is concerned,I'd like to donate that to purchase flowers for your wife.Consider it a big thank you for taking on this awesome task!
That's cool. Of course, the flowers will say that they are from Kenny, and I will gladly take the credit for such a noble deed.

Old 08-02-2004, 09:20 PM
2006 and 2010 Fantasy NASCAR Champ!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rskinsfan10
That's cool. Of course, the flowers will say that they are from Kenny, and I will gladly take the credit for such a noble deed.
Ok by me!

Old 08-03-2004, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rskinsfan10
Of course that's cool pal. No discriminating here.
Thanks Kenny ............ BTW, how's everyone doing with getting tickets. Just wondering, I MAY have two tickets to sell.

Old 08-03-2004, 06:40 AM
Warrior

I'll be there, but not sure if it will be to just stop by and say hello on my way into the stadium or if I will partake in the entire festivities yet. Got a couple weeks to set my plans for that day. I'll let you know.

Old 08-03-2004, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSkins17
I plan on being there Kenny. Me and my 2 of my boys are gonna attend. We will send the money before the cut off date. We are still searching for tickets but we plan on purchasing this week.

See Ya Soon!!!-
move fast! they are going up. i got them for $100, but i saw the same place is now selling them for $200-$300 for the 400 level...

Old 08-03-2004, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakewinola
I'll be there, but not sure if it will be to just stop by and say hello on my way into the stadium or if I will partake in the entire festivities yet. Got a couple weeks to set my plans for that day. I'll let you know.
yeah, i hate to be wishy washy, but i am in the same boat. i think it would be really great to meet everyone, but i want to be in that stadium the second the doors open. i'd be willing to get there at dawn though if people wanted to start celebrating early!!! come to think of it, i just might be there at dawn any way. hopefully i won't be arrested. hey, maybe we could camp out the night before!?

nevermind, i'll go back to work before someone has me locked away in a very padded cell.

Old 08-03-2004, 08:41 AM
Great Spirit

Firm commitments of attendence thus far:

dj-stouty (2)
PSF (1)
pa-elwayfan (2) a friend Ryan
Apache (1)
rskinsfan10 (2) he will bring the wonderful COOK!
hail2skins (He'll be cooking too!)
Carmike (2)
Skinzaholic (2)
Axegrinder (2)
Fentonator (1)
Keino (2)
Luvskins (3)
Patrick (2)
Skins57 (2)
General Disorder (2)
AGibbsGirl (2)
LadyNRedskins (3)
lB56blitz (2)

34 so far. If your numbers are not right or you are not confirmed on this list, please feel free to do so here.

and two more . . .
Old 08-03-2004, 09:02 AM
Shaman

Default and two more . . .

NamVet4 - & Bride (2) ! We're headed to game time !

Old 08-03-2004, 10:09 AM
Great Spirit

I'd liek to say i forgot to put ya on Andrew, but, then again, i just left you off on purpose, because you dont have a choice! You have to be there. We will drag you, kicking, screaming, and yelling. hR Tailagte must include the Andrew and wife! No ifs, ands, or buts, about it!