Go Back   hailRedskins.com Fan Board > hailRedskins.com Fan Forums > the Cherokee Redskins Tribe

Old 02-17-2005, 08:11 PM
Ghost Dancer

Flave 1969 all your points were very well put. Especially the points about his numbers being affected by playing with other good WR and what he did when those compliments weren't there. I myself will go to my grave arguing that Monk deserves in. Hopefully he will be in by then, but I think it is just too bad that they are making him wait. I also apologize for going off tangent but this topic sets me off.

Old 02-18-2005, 08:51 PM
Brave

This info is brought out same way fred's mega money contract is brought out. Through the papers or the orginazation. Maybe gibbs was seeing about a trade or something of that nature. Then the club (carolina in this case) says muham wants X amount of dollars for his new contract and blah,blah,blah. So now gibbs has info, it's not all cloak and dagger deals.

Old 02-19-2005, 08:33 AM
Brave

Quote:
Originally Posted by GolfFreak
I know this isn't a popular source for information, but it's interesting ...

Source

Well if anyone believes that the Redskins are the only team "TAMPERING" with potential FA,cut players before it becomes official are dumber than a bag of rocks.EVERY team in the league does it.There agents contact teams to give them an heads up.Why do you think Snyder and all the other GMs in the leaugue try to have good working relationships with players agents.Redskin 1 does not just gas up and take off on March 1st every year circling the skys waiting for potential New Redskins to pop up at an airport.The team knows who is getting on it at 12:01am and the player and agent know which one they are getting on.

As for the comments made about the 2 wrs I am not big on signing any of this years FA WRs.None of them stand out to me and the money obviously all of them will demand is not worth spending.

Old 02-19-2005, 08:31 PM
Papoose

This whole thing is stupid. Nothing is going to happen to Gibbs, he didnt really do anything "wrong".