What NOT to do when BUYING TICKETS ON EBAY!
I sold a guy tickets on EBAY, the USPS Express Mail was sent by me on the 17th, the morning of the sale, at 8:04am (soon as they opened).
1. Express was sent from Indianapolis at 5:33 (normal as it waits for all accumulated mail for the day and is overnighted by FLIGHT from INDY INTL AIRPORT. The package was to be there by NOON the next day, on the 18th (Fri). Plenty of time right.
2. USPS shipment didnt' arrive on time. Instead the person I sent it to, tracking it with the number I sent him on EBAY message board, like we all do, he sits and waits until 6:44pm to call me. ME< ME???? what the h can I do when I am in Indy, the package is KNOWN to be in Maryland (Bowie) the post office is closed or closing??? What the h did he or she do between 12noon on the delivery date and 6:44pm??? Why waste time contacting me?
3. To this day, the USPS still hasn't delivered on time. I recovered my part of the part due me from late EXPRESS (my $13.65 refund!). then he/she asked for a refund, that LEGALLY I don't have to give, but agreed to send Nov. 30th.
4. Do you know this person contacted me ON SUNDAY at 10:30am just before the game and asked for the TRACKING NUMBER??? For what????
5. This person doesn't answer their Messages on EBAY, Doesn't answer the EMAIL (messaged them so much, EBAY said I used up my allocation for the month!!!!).
I get the feeling they will want to get a REFUND ALSO FROM USPS while getting one from me. Go for it! I'll send you roses while you sit in Federal Prison for frauding the U. S. Mail.