Go Back   hailRedskins.com Fan Board > hailRedskins.com Fan Forums > the Cherokee Redskins Tribe

*** ANNOUNCEMENT on POLITICAL FORUM ***
Old 12-20-2005, 08:42 AM
Great Spirit

Default *** ANNOUNCEMENT on POLITICAL FORUM ***

Due to the heated discussions that occur at times in the political forum and because of some other reasons, the Political Forum is now password protected. To gain access to that forum, you must PM an Admin

either PennSkinsFan, Spence, rskinsfan10, Carmike, or hail2skins to get the password

Admisn will approve your access and give you the password. You must have at least 100 posts to be approved. If we approve you will be given the password. If you share that password with another user, your account will either be suspended or banned. Once again, we are taking this step to keep the forums awesome!

Old 12-20-2005, 01:19 PM
Healer

You guys are hilarious. That's why I try to stay away from political discussions. I'm going to get too worked up and offend someone that I didn't mean to.

Old 12-20-2005, 01:28 PM
hR Staff Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoGood
You guys are hilarious. That's why I try to stay away from political discussions. I'm going to get too worked up and offend someone that I didn't mean to.
I do that daily.
The one disappointment of the off-season housecleaning that brought Allen and Shanahan here is that they didn't part ways with Larry Michael as well. He is a prominent and unavoidable symbol of the horrible way Snyder and Cerrator ran this team in the past. Moving on to a new era of Redskins football, on and off the field, should have meant severing ties with him as well.

Old 12-20-2005, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgundyNGold
I do that daily.
no password for you!

~R.I.P Sean Taylor 1983-2007~

Old 12-20-2005, 01:31 PM

Hysterical! As long as smoking is banned in the world, I don't mind the password option one bit.

What is next though? A password protected "Adult Content" forum? Maybe called All Skins?

Old 12-20-2005, 01:37 PM
hR Staff Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoak
Hysterical! As long as smoking is banned in the world, I don't mind the password option one bit.
Don't start, pal.

Quote:
What is next though? A password protected "Adult Content" forum? Maybe called All Skins?
Bow-chiki, bow-chiki, bow-bow...
The one disappointment of the off-season housecleaning that brought Allen and Shanahan here is that they didn't part ways with Larry Michael as well. He is a prominent and unavoidable symbol of the horrible way Snyder and Cerrator ran this team in the past. Moving on to a new era of Redskins football, on and off the field, should have meant severing ties with him as well.

Old 12-20-2005, 01:51 PM
hR Staff Writer

Quote:

That's Skin Woman's secret lair.

http://www.hailredskins.com/vbforum/...light=shanahan

Old 12-20-2005, 02:38 PM
Great Spirit

Just to clarify, the Potomac Forum is one of the best-behaved places on this site. It's a heck of a lot more polite than the Cherokee after a bad Redskins loss. The problem is trolling, especially one nasty little troll who happens to be a Jets fan. Almost everyone else in the Potomac behaves well, plays by the rules, and argues constructively.

Old 12-20-2005, 02:49 PM
Great Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spence
Just to clarify, the Potomac Forum is one of the best-behaved places on this site. It's a heck of a lot more polite than the Cherokee after a bad Redskins loss. The problem is trolling, especially one nasty little troll who happens to be a Jets fan. Almost everyone else in the Potomac behaves well, plays by the rules, and argues constructively.
i offered my services as official kelly sniper, but this is probably safer all around.

Old 12-20-2005, 02:55 PM
hR Staff Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fent
i offered my services as official kelly sniper, but this is probably safer all around.
A clean sniper hit is too good for then unameable one. I much prefer slow torture, like reading Neil Boorz is to us.

http://www.hailredskins.com/vbforum/...light=shanahan

Old 12-20-2005, 03:11 PM
Sagamore

Quote:
That's awesome!! Definetely would have to have an age requirement for that also considering all the young posters on this board. Don't see that one happening.

Old 12-20-2005, 03:14 PM
Great Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Skinsinator
That's awesome!! Definetely would have to have an age requirement for that also considering all the young posters on this board. Don't see that one happening.
but we'd make so much money. i vote for Akh and Spence to be the June models in the hR calendar.

Old 12-20-2005, 03:23 PM
hR Staff Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fent
but we'd make so much money. i vote for Akh and Spence to be the June models in the hR calendar.
Now I know you work on Capitol Hill. You clearly have NO concept of difference between making money and losing your shirt.

Old 12-20-2005, 04:35 PM
Banned

Quote:

Wow, I can't believe it has come to that becasue of one lowlife jerk. What a shame.

Old 12-20-2005, 05:10 PM
Buck

Quote:
Jets fan..
better than the raiders fan who would keep coming back on here under different names