Go Back   hailRedskins.com Fan Board > hailRedskins.com Fan Forums > the Cherokee Redskins Tribe

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

*** ANNOUNCEMENT on POLITICAL FORUM ***
  #1  
Old 12-20-2005, 08:42 AM
PennSkinsFan's Avatar
PennSkinsFan PennSkinsFan is offline
Great Spirit
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Shippensburg PA
Posts: 21,176
Default *** ANNOUNCEMENT on POLITICAL FORUM ***

Due to the heated discussions that occur at times in the political forum and because of some other reasons, the Political Forum is now password protected. To gain access to that forum, you must PM an Admin

either PennSkinsFan, Spence, rskinsfan10, Carmike, or hail2skins to get the password

Admisn will approve your access and give you the password. You must have at least 100 posts to be approved. If we approve you will be given the password. If you share that password with another user, your account will either be suspended or banned. Once again, we are taking this step to keep the forums awesome!
Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 12-20-2005, 01:19 PM
DoGood's Avatar
DoGood DoGood is offline
Healer
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Redskins Country
Posts: 3,423
Default

You guys are hilarious. That's why I try to stay away from political discussions. I'm going to get too worked up and offend someone that I didn't mean to.
__________________
HAIL TO THE REDSKINS
Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 12-20-2005, 01:28 PM
BurgundyNGold's Avatar
BurgundyNGold BurgundyNGold is offline
hR Staff Writer
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 31,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoGood
You guys are hilarious. That's why I try to stay away from political discussions. I'm going to get too worked up and offend someone that I didn't mean to.
I do that daily.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skins7ny
The one disappointment of the off-season housecleaning that brought Allen and Shanahan here is that they didn't part ways with Larry Michael as well. He is a prominent and unavoidable symbol of the horrible way Snyder and Cerrator ran this team in the past. Moving on to a new era of Redskins football, on and off the field, should have meant severing ties with him as well.
Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 12-20-2005, 01:31 PM
LadyNRedskinsfan's Avatar
LadyNRedskinsfan LadyNRedskinsfan is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Columbia, MD
Posts: 16,682
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgundyNGold
I do that daily.
no password for you!
__________________
Who says chicks don't know football?!



~R.I.P Sean Taylor 1983-2007~
Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 12-20-2005, 01:31 PM
smoak's Avatar
smoak smoak is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Newark, Delaware
Posts: 27,779
Default

Hysterical! As long as smoking is banned in the world, I don't mind the password option one bit.



What is next though? A password protected "Adult Content" forum? Maybe called All Skins?
Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 12-20-2005, 01:37 PM
BurgundyNGold's Avatar
BurgundyNGold BurgundyNGold is offline
hR Staff Writer
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 31,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoak
Hysterical! As long as smoking is banned in the world, I don't mind the password option one bit.
Don't start, pal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoak
What is next though? A password protected "Adult Content" forum? Maybe called All Skins?
Bow-chiki, bow-chiki, bow-bow...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skins7ny
The one disappointment of the off-season housecleaning that brought Allen and Shanahan here is that they didn't part ways with Larry Michael as well. He is a prominent and unavoidable symbol of the horrible way Snyder and Cerrator ran this team in the past. Moving on to a new era of Redskins football, on and off the field, should have meant severing ties with him as well.
Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 12-20-2005, 01:51 PM
CNYSkinFan's Avatar
CNYSkinFan CNYSkinFan is offline
hR Staff Writer
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Syracuse, NY
Posts: 27,392
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoak
Hysterical! As long as smoking is banned in the world, I don't mind the password option one bit.



What is next though? A password protected "Adult Content" forum? Maybe called All Skins?
That's Skin Woman's secret lair.
__________________
Yeah...it sucks to be right sometimes

http://www.hailredskins.com/vbforum/...light=shanahan
Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 12-20-2005, 02:38 PM
Spence's Avatar
Spence Spence is offline
Great Spirit
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Maryland suburbs of Washington, D.C.
Posts: 23,823
Default

Just to clarify, the Potomac Forum is one of the best-behaved places on this site. It's a heck of a lot more polite than the Cherokee after a bad Redskins loss. The problem is trolling, especially one nasty little troll who happens to be a Jets fan. Almost everyone else in the Potomac behaves well, plays by the rules, and argues constructively.
Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 12-20-2005, 02:49 PM
fent's Avatar
fent fent is offline
Great Spirit
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Waco, TX
Posts: 12,534
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spence
Just to clarify, the Potomac Forum is one of the best-behaved places on this site. It's a heck of a lot more polite than the Cherokee after a bad Redskins loss. The problem is trolling, especially one nasty little troll who happens to be a Jets fan. Almost everyone else in the Potomac behaves well, plays by the rules, and argues constructively.
i offered my services as official kelly sniper, but this is probably safer all around.
__________________
Baylor Bound!
Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 12-20-2005, 02:55 PM
CNYSkinFan's Avatar
CNYSkinFan CNYSkinFan is offline
hR Staff Writer
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Syracuse, NY
Posts: 27,392
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fent
i offered my services as official kelly sniper, but this is probably safer all around.
A clean sniper hit is too good for then unameable one. I much prefer slow torture, like reading Neil Boorz is to us.
__________________
Yeah...it sucks to be right sometimes

http://www.hailredskins.com/vbforum/...light=shanahan
Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old 12-20-2005, 03:11 PM
The Skinsinator's Avatar
The Skinsinator The Skinsinator is offline
Sagamore
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Posts: 7,020
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoak
What is next though? A password protected "Adult Content" forum? Maybe called All Skins?
That's awesome!! Definetely would have to have an age requirement for that also considering all the young posters on this board. Don't see that one happening.
__________________
John 14:6
Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old 12-20-2005, 03:14 PM
fent's Avatar
fent fent is offline
Great Spirit
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Waco, TX
Posts: 12,534
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Skinsinator
That's awesome!! Definetely would have to have an age requirement for that also considering all the young posters on this board. Don't see that one happening.
but we'd make so much money. i vote for Akh and Spence to be the June models in the hR calendar.
__________________
Baylor Bound!
Reply With Quote

  #13  
Old 12-20-2005, 03:23 PM
BurgundyNGold's Avatar
BurgundyNGold BurgundyNGold is offline
hR Staff Writer
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 31,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fent
but we'd make so much money. i vote for Akh and Spence to be the June models in the hR calendar.
Now I know you work on Capitol Hill. You clearly have NO concept of difference between making money and losing your shirt.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skins7ny
The one disappointment of the off-season housecleaning that brought Allen and Shanahan here is that they didn't part ways with Larry Michael as well. He is a prominent and unavoidable symbol of the horrible way Snyder and Cerrator ran this team in the past. Moving on to a new era of Redskins football, on and off the field, should have meant severing ties with him as well.
Reply With Quote

  #14  
Old 12-20-2005, 04:35 PM
C-7's Avatar
C-7 C-7 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay
Posts: 4,626
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spence
Just to clarify, the Potomac Forum is one of the best-behaved places on this site. It's a heck of a lot more polite than the Cherokee after a bad Redskins loss. The problem is trolling, especially one nasty little troll who happens to be a Jets fan. Almost everyone else in the Potomac behaves well, plays by the rules, and argues constructively.


Wow, I can't believe it has come to that becasue of one lowlife jerk. What a shame.
Reply With Quote

  #15  
Old 12-20-2005, 05:10 PM
skinfanatic's Avatar
skinfanatic skinfanatic is offline
Buck
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 814
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spence
Jets fan..
better than the raiders fan who would keep coming back on here under different names
__________________
Now where did I put that panic button....
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:41 PM.


vBulletin skin developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
| Home | Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Today's Posts | Search | New Posts |