Go Back   hailRedskins.com Fan Board > hailRedskins.com Fan Forums > the Cherokee Redskins Tribe

Old 01-01-2006, 09:28 PM
Great Spirit

it seems like every year some team is the cinderella team that surprises everyone, the team of "destiny" or whatever you want to call it. this year i think it is the Redskins. we sweep Dallas and knock them out of the playoffs, then we get to face the Bucs again next weekend, after that game with the bogus 2-point conversion that was something like a 36 to 35 loss to them earlier this year...i think we can take them this time.

Old 01-01-2006, 09:29 PM
Chief Moderator

Thank you, E8! Tampa Bay fans are the biggest bandwagon fans on earth. 90% of them probably dont' even know that Dilfer was their starting QB not too long ago. Most only remember the Super Bowl year.

Whatever. This weekend, we get redemption for 1999!

Old 01-01-2006, 09:44 PM
Brave

Hello Boys, We are baaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkk !!!

We want Tampa !!!

Old 01-01-2006, 09:57 PM
Medicine Man

Let me supplement my thoughts, b/c I feel like I short changed on a few things...

I hated Sapp, I hated Lynch, I hate Alstott, I hate Simeon, I hate Tiki and anybody related to him, I can't stand chucky dolls and childish cannonballs, I hated the fact they dumped Dungy, one guy I actually liked in tampa, and replaced him w/ that clown face. And just the fact they win that year makes me sick too.

Recently, I hate that stupid fan I saw at hooters this year. The guy who acted respectable when they were down but got unruly when they got that BS call in the end! I hope you go back to hooters and choke on a gourmet chicken wing dinner you panzy!!

Old 01-01-2006, 10:12 PM
Comanchero

Tampa will meet Sean Taylor for the first time this weekend that i think will make a difference in the whole game.

Old 01-01-2006, 11:23 PM
Runner

Bring on the bucs !!!!! We want tampa!!!!! we want tampa!!!!!

Old 01-01-2006, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWballer
Tampa will meet Sean Taylor for the first time this weekend that i think will make a difference in the whole game.
And Cornelius Griffin, right? I thought they both missed the game last time? We need to get healthy and remember what the albino did. He can NOT be allowed to do that again!

Old 01-01-2006, 11:56 PM
Shaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoak
And Cornelius Griffin, right? I thought they both missed the game last time? We need to get healthy and remember what the albino did. He can NOT be allowed to do that again!
Yeah, he was out too, and he was the major reason for the lack of a pass rush. In every game he has been back in, he has made an impact on the game some way.

Old 01-02-2006, 09:13 AM
Great Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by redskin_rich
Hey Rob, can you do one more thing and change the title of this mega-thread to We Want Tampa? Tradition, superstition, whatever.
LadyN was kind enough to fulfill your request, which was a good one I might add.

Old 01-02-2006, 09:39 AM
Ghost Dancer

I was asked by someone I met on New Years who I wanted the Skins to face if we made the playoffs. I said Tampa w/out hesitation, and found out moments later the guy was from Tampa. He in turn said the Redskins are the team he would least like to face in all the NFC.

Tampa Bay will meet Mr. Griffin and Taylor this go around. I doubt 36 points are coming this time around.

Time to get revenge for earlier this year and 6 years back.

Old 01-02-2006, 09:40 AM
Papoose

Good luck guys lets hope for a good hard fought game.

Old 01-02-2006, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucs#1
Good luck guys lets hope for a good hard fought game.
I don't think there is any doubt that we'll get that! Welcome to HR by the way. We have some really good fans of other teams so hopefully you stick around as well.

After all, we do play Tampa again next year.

I also noticed our two franchises developing a little rivalry over the past few years.

Old 01-02-2006, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helimech24
Yeah, he was out too, and he was the major reason for the lack of a pass rush. In every game he has been back in, he has made an impact on the game some way.
I constantly see two and sometimes three guys assigned to block him. He is IMO our defensive MVP and I don't see us giving up 36 this time around. I am chomping at the bit for this game!

Old 01-02-2006, 09:46 AM
Papoose

Players on both teams will be coming back, we have a healthy cadillac was was still kinda hurt during our last game against you and you have Taylor and Griffin back.

Old 01-02-2006, 09:50 AM
Firebuilder

We have to pray for a game NOT decided by the refs this time. But w/ ST, and CG in the line up, galloway better wear some extra padding cause the way Taylor played yesterday should scare the crap out of anyone thinking they're going free down the middle of the field again, and simms better get a quicker release, cause our D line is a completly different one than the "no pressure" version we should have beat them with last time....