Go Back   hailRedskins.com Fan Board > hailRedskins.com Fan Forums > Mohican Draft Tribe

Old 01-26-2007, 12:30 PM
Chief

Great work on the site. I will also check it often.

I don't know if you are looking for ideas or not, but I'd be interested in reading an in depth comparison from a Redskin perspective of drafting Adams, Anderson and Branch. They seem to be grouped in together, and I've even read where some or all of them are interchangible between DE and DT. I don't currently know enough about them to determine who I should be rooting for the FO to take assuming we keep the 6 pick.

Old 01-26-2007, 01:11 PM
Great Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinsfaninNJ
Great work on the site. I will also check it often.

I don't know if you are looking for ideas or not, but I'd be interested in reading an in depth comparison from a Redskin perspective of drafting Adams, Anderson and Branch. They seem to be grouped in together, and I've even read where some or all of them are interchangible between DE and DT. I don't currently know enough about them to determine who I should be rooting for the FO to take assuming we keep the 6 pick.
that might not be a bad idea, specific articles to break down the differences of the accepted top handful of players at each position. i can tell you quickly on this one (and i think i speak for Akh), Branch or Anderson would be fine, lean towards Branch, but Adams doesn't play the run and is about as bright as a blacklight bulb....pass on him regardless of whether the other two are gone or not.

Old 01-26-2007, 02:22 PM
Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by fent
that might not be a bad idea, specific articles to break down the differences of the accepted top handful of players at each position. i can tell you quickly on this one (and i think i speak for Akh), Branch or Anderson would be fine, lean towards Branch, but Adams doesn't play the run and is about as bright as a blacklight bulb....pass on him regardless of whether the other two are gone or not.
Worst of all he plays for Clemson

Old 01-26-2007, 02:36 PM
Great Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCountry
Worst of all he plays for Clemson
that's the Cardinal sin for Akh

Old 01-26-2007, 03:38 PM
hR Staff Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fent
that's the Cardinal sin for Akh
When it comes to improving the skins, i don't care what school they went to--even Clemson Community College. I would have the same problems with Adams even if he was a Gamecock.

Old 01-27-2007, 11:46 PM
Great Spirit

Folks do me a favor.....these are my friends that have excellent analysis experience, follow football more than you will ever know.....my solid advice, bookmark their draft site NOW!