Go Back   hailRedskins.com Fan Board > hailRedskins.com Fan Forums > the Cherokee Redskins Tribe

The "VENT" Thread!!!
Old 12-15-2008, 12:18 AM
2006 and 2010 Fantasy NASCAR Champ!!

Angry The "VENT" Thread!!!

I didn't see this thread posted, so I might as well start it.

I HATE this 2008 Redskins squad!!!! That's right, I'm a hater!!! They are the worst farce since the 1996 (7-1 season starting) Norv Turner led team.

Old 12-15-2008, 12:36 AM
Chief

Well I guess I can look forward to doing some outdoor groundswork around my house......in hopes to see my same seat i sit in on draft day....,

I said in another thread that Cinci was not gonna be a walk in the Park....

This is gonna be one of the worst weeks in a long time.....we lost to
a 1-11-1 team and the girls beat the giants, all i can say skins fans is buckle up cause this is gonna be a sea sick ride this week......

This team is no where near playing playoff football...so i don't wanna hear that word everyone here knows we dont deserve to play in the BCS let alone the Playoffs.......

Don't know what Snyder will do now. Why are we always the project team....Norv (Project) Spurrier (project)....Zorn (Project)

When say project i mean coaches that haven't done anything in the league but we always give that guy a shot.....as opposed to the real NFL coach that knows what it takes to win........BLOW IT UP!!!!!! Start the foundation with a true GM and use the draft to build the team.....Look at Miami for GOD's sake....

May the LORD watch between me and thee, while we're abscent from one another....
May his peace be with you till we meet again my friend.

Amen

-Eric

Always count your blessings.

http://s939.photobucket.com/albums/a...1.jpg&newest=1

Old 12-15-2008, 12:36 AM
Spirit

da na na na na na na na
HEY!
we suck!

Old 12-15-2008, 01:38 AM
Shaman

Oklahoma would mop the floor with this team.

Old 12-15-2008, 02:19 AM
Medicine Man

When you have a 280 lb running back, the expectations are that you are going to bang it in on short yardage situations. Except ours always tries to jump over a pile. Isn't that the point of being big, to bang it in? That has always frustrated me about Sellers.

Deeds, not Words

Old 12-15-2008, 05:27 AM
Brave

Why do you run the same play twice at the goal line? Why would you try to extend the ball with that many of your opponents around it? Why is the only receiver to get open named Moss? Why do you even think about doing and endzone celebration when you have been getting your butt kicked all day and you are still down by 10? Why in the world would you ever kick the ball out of bounds on a KO especially when you were already backed up 15 yards? Why did we waste this entire season? Why can't the refs see helmet to helmet hits and/or your receiver get blown up before the ball gets there?

Every year I tell myself I am not going to get excited about the Redskins and what their record might be. This year I said no way are we going to do anything, then we go 6-2 the first half of the season and I am suckerd in to believing and getting my hopes up. Then we play some of the worst football I have seen the second half of the season and all my football hopes and dreams were kicked in the teeth! I am seriously going to need therapy after this year!

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play!

Last edited by WRSK1NS : 12-15-2008 at 05:40 AM.

Old 12-15-2008, 05:44 AM
Healer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicefellow31 View Post
When you have a 280 lb running back, the expectations are that you are going to bang it in on short yardage situations. Except ours always tries to jump over a pile. Isn't that the point of being big, to bang it in? That has always frustrated me about Sellers.
Sellers is an idiot. A big, dumb idiot who's great at hitting people and knocking them out of the way, and that's about it. He should never EVER be given the ball unless he's the absolute last option. Once, I can see that, maybe. TWICE? That stupid play action on first down was the beginning of that whole epic fail series. Zorn's worst playcalling so far.

BUT....even then, we still had pleny of time, and the team of losers packed it in again.

They truly sicken me, each and every player on this team. I'm sick of looking at them, sick of seeing their jerseys, sick of seeing Campbell's expressionless, passionless face out there, sick of hearing Portis mouth off, sick of seeing people like Fabini jump offsides, sick of Randle El's stupid spin moves for minus yardage....sick of sub-20 pointage production week in and week out...

I would gladly blow this whole team up. If only we could start at the ownership level.

Last edited by wewantdallas : 12-15-2008 at 08:13 AM.

Old 12-15-2008, 06:26 AM
Warrior

I can't believe it came crashing down like this. From 6-2 to pathetic.

Let me tell you, this WCO is for the birds man. That freakin' slant play was supposed to leave when Brunell was pushed out the door; yet we still try it.

JC looks like an average QB; nothing more, nothing less. He is what he is.

Pete Kendall and his gaff against the Rams put this team into an uncontrollable tailspin; yup, that is what did it (sarcasm/off). Maybe Carlos Rogers dropping that "for sure td" int (for the 500th time this year) against the Steelers did it....

How can this team NOT score 30 points at least once this season?

How can this defense be so pathetic w/rushing the QB? I thought Andre Carter was going to "blow up" now that JT is rushing on the opposite side? Hmmmm....yup, that backfired. But wait, Taylor tipped those passes against the Cardinals! Ahhh....nevermind. Taylor has contributed 1.5 sacks and Carter a whopping 3 . Demarcus Ware, single-handedly, has more sacks than our front 4 combined w/19. Sickening.

Cedric Benson had his best rushing AND receiving output of the season against us. Wow.

It is so frustrating.

This team deserves a vent thread. This season is a wash. I am done getting up at 0130 to watch this "team".

Peace and take care.

Peter Bondra and Darrell Green are without a doubt, my all-time favorite Washington athletes!
Ovechkin and Monk are close seconds!

Old 12-15-2008, 06:40 AM
Brave

Vent-Vent-Vent. As Skins fans we better get use to 3-4 years of this. Poor front office and a coach who was an after thought.

Old 12-15-2008, 07:12 AM
Scalper

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankez99 View Post
This team deserves a vent thread. This season is a wash. I am done getting up at 0130 to watch this "team".
Vent thread? This team and organization (by operating principle) deserves a flush down the NFL's pipes. Most of the team have clearly given up or are playing at 50%, which equates to giving up any way you look at it.

Old 12-15-2008, 08:07 AM

Vent about what ?
That the majority of players on this team are simply not that good or getting too old to be effective starters.
That the QB is not as smart as we were led to believe.
That Jim Zorn is a rookie head coach who is making mistakes on and off the field.
That Jim Zorn also took over a weak, old, and of little talent team.
That Skins owner is STILL Dan Snyder
That #2 guy is STILL Vinny Cerrato
That the Skins play at FedEx

Nothing above that hasn't already been vented about for the past few weeks.
For me - this team is not worth getting worked up about anymore. I've got too many other things in my life that I need to focus on that are meaningful.

Old 12-15-2008, 08:08 AM
hR Staff Writer

Old 12-15-2008, 08:12 AM
Ghost Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
Vent about what ?
That the majority of players on this team are simply not that good or getting too old to be effective starters.
That Jim Zorn is a rookie head coach who is making mistakes on and off the field.

For me - this team is not worth getting worked up about anymore. I've got too many other things in my life that I need to focus on that are meaningful.
That happened to me 2 years ago. I just don't care anymore. I figure hey if the players don't care why should i. I sat on my couch laughing at that game yesterday. It was hilarious how we made Benson look like L.T.

Old 12-15-2008, 08:53 AM
Shaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
Vent about what ?

I could not have said it any better! IF our Beloved Team wins one of the two remaining game and we go .500 for the season it will be what I expected. No more - no less!

The real test for our Beloved Team will come post season when the FO gets a reality check. Time for VC to go! Perhaps time for DS to sell the team to someone who really cares about something besides the $$$$!
And in case I forget to say it some time in the future:
"Danny and Vinny - you guys suck so bad no other team in any other sport from pee wee to the pros would want you!"

Old 12-15-2008, 09:03 AM
Comanchero

Why do we have a vent thread, this whole forum has turned into a vent thread