Go Back   hailRedskins.com Fan Board > hailRedskins.com Fan Forums > the Cherokee Redskins Tribe

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

knowing snyder's respect for gibbs
  #91  
Old 01-06-2010, 10:37 AM
BIGREDSKINSFAN1963's Avatar
BIGREDSKINSFAN1963 BIGREDSKINSFAN1963 is offline
Chief
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: virginia
Posts: 8,002
Default knowing snyder's respect for gibbs

and since he is still an advisor,did snyder run the potential hiring of allen and shanny by gibbs?DS seems to look at gibbs like a 2nd father,i can't see him not seeking the coach's opinion,can you guys?
__________________

Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it."
—Mark Twain


“If you want to walk the heavenly streets of gold, you gotta know the password, “Roll, Tide, Roll!”

Paul"Bear"Bryant
Reply With Quote

  #92  
Old 01-06-2010, 10:46 AM
BurgundyNGold's Avatar
BurgundyNGold BurgundyNGold is offline
hR Staff Writer
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 31,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGREDSKINSFAN1963 View Post
and since he is still an advisor,did snyder run the potential hiring of allen and shanny by gibbs?DS seems to look at gibbs like a 2nd father,i can't see him not seeking the coach's opinion,can you guys?
Yeah, I'm sure he did. Expect a statement from Gibbs shortly after Shanny's presser.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skins7ny
The one disappointment of the off-season housecleaning that brought Allen and Shanahan here is that they didn't part ways with Larry Michael as well. He is a prominent and unavoidable symbol of the horrible way Snyder and Cerrator ran this team in the past. Moving on to a new era of Redskins football, on and off the field, should have meant severing ties with him as well.
Reply With Quote

  #93  
Old 01-06-2010, 10:48 AM
CarMike's Avatar
CarMike CarMike is offline
hR Owner
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Lexington, NC
Posts: 31,506
Default

Do we need to start a thread on every thought that enters ones mind?

This could have gone in a number of threads already created.
Reply With Quote

  #94  
Old 01-06-2010, 10:51 AM
fent's Avatar
fent fent is offline
Great Spirit
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Waco, TX
Posts: 12,534
Default

i thought Gibbs already said he didn't know about the Allen hire.
Reply With Quote

  #95  
Old 01-06-2010, 10:51 AM
BurgundyNGold's Avatar
BurgundyNGold BurgundyNGold is offline
hR Staff Writer
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 31,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarMike View Post
Do we need to start a thread on every thought that enters ones mind?

This could have gone in a number of threads already created.
I think you should bypass the sticky and start a thread about that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skins7ny
The one disappointment of the off-season housecleaning that brought Allen and Shanahan here is that they didn't part ways with Larry Michael as well. He is a prominent and unavoidable symbol of the horrible way Snyder and Cerrator ran this team in the past. Moving on to a new era of Redskins football, on and off the field, should have meant severing ties with him as well.
Reply With Quote

  #96  
Old 01-06-2010, 10:52 AM
BurgundyNGold's Avatar
BurgundyNGold BurgundyNGold is offline
hR Staff Writer
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 31,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fent View Post
i thought Gibbs already said he didn't know about the Allen hire.
Gibbs released a statement about the Vinny firing, so I would expect him to release a statement about Shanny. I wouldn't be shocked if he didn't, only that I would expect him to given that they're both SB winning coaches.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skins7ny
The one disappointment of the off-season housecleaning that brought Allen and Shanahan here is that they didn't part ways with Larry Michael as well. He is a prominent and unavoidable symbol of the horrible way Snyder and Cerrator ran this team in the past. Moving on to a new era of Redskins football, on and off the field, should have meant severing ties with him as well.
Reply With Quote

  #97  
Old 01-06-2010, 11:02 AM
Brokenstriker Brokenstriker is offline
Code Talker
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Centreville, VA
Posts: 2,071
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fent View Post
i thought Gibbs already said he didn't know about the Allen hire.
I heard the same thing reported by either 106.7 The Fan or ESPN radio.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:01 PM.


vBulletin skin developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
| Home | Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Today's Posts | Search | New Posts |