Go Back   hailRedskins.com Fan Board > hailRedskins.com Fan Forums > Mohican Draft Tribe

Old 01-29-2011, 04:26 PM
Hunter

So far I'm liking Dalton's passes the most. I haven't seen any ducks from him. He zips it on out patterns. He needs to work on sliding though...that was horrible. LOL.

Old 01-29-2011, 04:28 PM
Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhhorus View Post
I'll have some more on this on the blog, but just for Senior bowl discussion:

Jake Locker SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKS.

discuss.
Along with every other QB besides Ponder in this game.

Hi! My name is Salvatore

Old 01-29-2011, 04:29 PM
Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKINSATIONAL View Post
So far I'm liking Dalton's passes the most. I haven't seen any ducks from him. He zips it on out patterns. He needs to work on sliding though...that was horrible. LOL.
And he has absolutely no arm strength. Hankerson is wide open and he way underthrows it.

Hi! My name is Salvatore

Old 01-29-2011, 04:32 PM
Spirit

Quote:
Or miss a wide open WR. Twice.
Yet he throws a beautiful pass to Titus Young in traffic and Young drops it. The blocking for the North QB's has been pathetic and every QB has looked terrible because of it.

Hi! My name is Salvatore

Old 01-29-2011, 04:38 PM
hR Staff Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavar703 View Post
Along with every other QB besides Ponder in this game.
Dalton looked fine. Locker missed wide open WRs/TEs.

Old 01-29-2011, 04:40 PM
Great Spirit

First two Ponder drives seemed solid for an all star game. Guy looks accurate

Old 01-29-2011, 04:42 PM
Spirit

Quote:
Dalton looked fine. Locker missed wide open WRs/TEs.
Dalton looked fine? He missed on a wide open Hankerson running down the sideline and just about every other pass he threw. The only QB who has looked remotely like a QB is Ponder. Stanzi was god awful and Dalton just looked ordinary with his less-than stellar arm strength. Greg McElroy was horrendous. Locker hit Titus Young directly in the hands and he dropped it but other than that you are correct he did not look very good.

Hi! My name is Salvatore

Old 01-29-2011, 04:45 PM
hR Staff Writer

Quote:
Dalton looked fine? He missed on a wide open Hankerson running down the sideline and just about every other pass he threw. The only QB who has looked remotely like a QB is Ponder. Stanzi was god awful and Dalton just looked ordinary with his less-than stellar arm strength. Greg McElroy was horrendous. Locker hit Titus Young directly in the hands and he dropped it but other than that you are correct he did not look very good.
Lavar: you're watching some other game. Nothing you say here is supported by what happened on the field so far.

Old 01-29-2011, 04:48 PM
Spirit

Quote:
I'm sorry that Locker looks like a CFL player, but your opinions here aren't supported by the play on the field. I'm also sorry I bothered to attack your boy. Silly me for not thinking that he's not to blame for any of his mistakes
And yet all I said was Locker hit Titus Young in the hands, I guess you missed the part where I said he has not played well at all. I never defended Locker just merely said every QB besides Ponder has looked poor in this game.

Hi! My name is Salvatore

Old 01-29-2011, 04:49 PM
Spirit

Quote:
Lavar: you're watching some other game. Nothing you say here is supported by what happened on the field so far.
Got the game on right now and Dalton has no arm strength, McElroy is not capable of being a QB when pressure gets in his face and Stanzi looked like complete trash. I honestly don't know what you're seeing that you can argue with me about this?

Hi! My name is Salvatore

Old 01-29-2011, 04:50 PM
hR Staff Writer

Quote:
And yet all I said was Locker hit Titus Young in the hands, I guess you missed the part where I said he has not played well at all. I never defended Locker just merely said every QB besides Ponder has looked poor in this game.
Because what you're doing is to trash everyone else playing so you can try and mitigate Locker's sh*tty performance today. Dalton's looked good, McElroy's looked good. Stanzi's been uneven. Jake Locker should play in Canada.

Old 01-29-2011, 04:55 PM
Spirit

Quote:
Because what you're doing is to trash everyone else playing so you can try and mitigate Locker's sh*tty performance today. Dalton's looked good, McElroy's looked good. Stanzi's been uneven. Jake Locker should play in Canada.
I am in no way trying to make excuses for Locker, you're digging to much sir. There is no possible way you could think McElroy looked good today Akh, same with Dalton. This game has been completely dominated by the defenses with the exception of the play from Ponder. Locker looked terrible, Dalton has looked terrible, McElroy has looked terrible and now Kaepernick with the exception of one pass has looked terrible. Stanzi was probably the worse of the bunch.

Hi! My name is Salvatore

Old 01-29-2011, 04:57 PM
Firebuilder

Quote:
I am in no way trying to make excuses for Locker, you're digging to much sir. There is no possible way you could think McElroy looked good today Akh, same with Dalton. This game has been completely dominated by the defenses with the exception of the play from Ponder. Locker looked terrible, Dalton has looked terrible, McElroy has looked terrible and now Kaepernick with the exception of one pass has looked terrible. Stanzi was probably the worse of the bunch.
+1 If they were allowed to blitz it would be unwatchable from a QB standpoint. Stanzi suuuuuuuuuuuuuukks

Old 01-29-2011, 04:57 PM
hR Staff Writer

Quote:
I am in no way trying to make excuses for Locker, you're digging to much sir. There is no possible way you could think McElroy looked good today Akh, same with Dalton. This game has been completely dominated by the defenses with the excpetion of the play from Ponder. Locker looked terrible, Dalton has looked terrible, McElroy has looked terrible and now Kaepernick with the exception of one pass has looked terrible. Stanzi was probably the worse of the bunch.
Any discussion regarding Locker with you is simply pointless. You're just all-in with him no matter what anyone says or what he does on the field. He could rob a liquor store and you would compliment his decision making ability lol.

As for Dalton and McElroy: i'm not the only person who saw the same thing. But feel free to believe whatever you want to. I'm sorry that Locker sucks ass, but thats not my problem.

Last edited by akhhorus : 01-29-2011 at 05:00 PM.

Old 01-29-2011, 05:00 PM
hR Staff Writer

Kaepernick is raw, but he has the indescribable "it."