Go Back   hailRedskins.com Fan Board > hailRedskins.com Fan Forums > the Cherokee Redskins Tribe

Old 04-13-2012, 07:25 PM
Medicine Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinSkin View Post
Doughty needs to grow some dreadlocks fast, or legally change his name to Doughtopalumalo.
Thats the 2012 version of "lipstick on a pig"

Old 04-16-2012, 12:24 AM
Warrior

Arrow

Best line in the article:

Quote:
Replacing Grossman with any quarterback is an improvement.
Sad but true.

Old 04-16-2012, 06:59 AM
Spirit

The Redskins in the Snyder era have ALWAYS been the "King of the Spring". This year they may have made some acquisitions to earn that title. Rip Van Snyder woke up and finally realized that the NFL is a QB led league. Our two QBs last year were in the bottom 5 QB's in the NFL. So we've taken a huge negative on the team and POTENTIALLY made it into a franchize plus. Literally, teams with the worst defenses were contenders because of amazing QB play. I also think this franchise has finally realized that you've got to invest in the OL /DL continually to stay as a good team.

Landry was another Snyderrato bust. He's hurt too much to help the defense. Another #6, first rounder down the drain. Replacing Landry (who's always hurt) and the Witness with ANYONE who can stay heath is a plus. For the first time in over 15 years we may actually have a very good pass rush. I really can't wait to see Jenkins play this year, although I don't think he'll really break out until next year.

So, not to put on my B & G sunglasses too early but I think the team could go 8-8 or maybe even 9-7 - if RGIII is the promised one. Which I think he will be . I think that our third round pick will be for the best BPA at either OT or OG. Hopefully we'll get lucky with a project, backup OL player out of the UDFA. Suddenly we have a smart, fast, young, mobile QB with an "improving" OL and some new WR to raise the level of play from that group. And two very good TE to add to the targets for RGIII. I'm ready for some exciting TDs from this offense!