Go Back   hailRedskins.com Fan Board > hailRedskins.com Fan Forums > the Cherokee Redskins Tribe

Old 01-31-2004, 12:56 PM
Sagamore

Quote:
Originally posted by Keino
You all have to admit: When TO sprinted to Mid field in Irving. TX and Posed on that star, for those brief seconds I was wishing he was in burgandy and gold when he did that.

I wasnt...I would hope our players would have more class then that. Also I would rather have a win that any of that crap.

Old 01-31-2004, 02:20 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally posted by Skins4life
Here the thing: - I dont see any harm in celebrations in the end zone. Like Lavar said - its entertainment. - But I do agree that some people go too far (Horn/Owens) - But that will leave too much of a gray area. Where do do draw the line??? -
i think you draw the line with accesories. if your celebration includes an accesory, i.e. cell phone sharpie or sign, then you have gone overboard. you can still be creative and different in your celebrations without all that crap.

Old 01-31-2004, 03:49 PM
hR Owner

Quote:
Originally posted by Keino
You all have to admit: When TO sprinted to Mid field in Irving. TX and Posed on that star, for those brief seconds I was wishing he was in burgandy and gold when he did that.
I confess, I loved it. I wish it was a Skin that did it.

What's that ridiculous saying? The hole in the roof at Texas Stadium is there so that God can look in on the Cowboys?

Whatever.

Old 01-31-2004, 05:37 PM
Scalper

Quote:
Originally posted by hail2skins
So you think it's okay for players to bring cell phones onto the field and make calls when they score?

"Hi honey, I just scored a TD."

Yea, I think its okay. It's a game guys, they are in the entertainment business and that is exactly what they are doing. They add to the game, don't take anything away from it that I can see.

However, if somebody else brought a cell phone onto the field, i wouldn't think it was okay.

I would think they need to be more creative.